- 1 How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sub?
- 2 How many calories are in Olive Garden eggplant parmesan?
- 3 How many calories are in a bowl of eggplant?
- 4 How many calories are in cooked eggplant?
- 5 Is eggplant good for losing weight?
- 6 How many carbs are in eggplant parmigiana?
- 7 How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
- 8 What is the lowest calorie meal at Olive Garden?
- 9 Is eggplant a low carb food?
- 10 Why eggplant is bad for you?
- 11 Is eggplant high in carbs?
- 12 What is a serving size of eggplant?
- 13 How many calories are in one slice of fried eggplant?
- 14 Is roasted eggplant good for you?
How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sub?
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 337 calories; calories from fat 15%; fat 5.5g; saturated fat 2.5g; mono fat 1.5g; poly fat 0.4g; protein 15g; carbohydrates 56g; fiber 3.2g; cholesterol 11mg; iron 2.3mg; sodium 822mg; calcium 187mg.
How many calories are in Olive Garden eggplant parmesan?
|Calories 1060||(4435 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||113 g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g||44%|
How many calories are in a bowl of eggplant?
Eggplant Is Low in Calories and Carbohydrates and Rich in Nutrients. nbsp;The fiber count is a whopping 16.4 grams if the eggplant is unpeeled. 1 cup of cubed eggplant (without fat) has 20.5 calories, 0.148 grams of fat and 4.82 grams of carbs, and 2.46 grams of fiber.
How many calories are in cooked eggplant?
Eggplant, cooked (0.5 cup) contains 6g of carbs, 0.8g of protein, 0.2g of fat, and 34.7 calories.
Is eggplant good for losing weight?
5. Could Help With Weight Loss. Eggplants are high in fiber and low in calories, making them an excellent addition to any weight loss regimen. Fiber moves through the digestive tract slowly and can promote fullness and satiety, reducing calorie intake ( 16 ).
How many carbs are in eggplant parmigiana?
Eggplant Parmesan (1 cup) contains 6.1g of carbs, 7.1g of protein, 11.1g of fat, and 157 calories.
How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
When trying to lose weight, a general rule of thumb is to reduce your calorie intake to 500 fewer calories than your body needs to maintain your current weight. This will help you lose about 1 pound (0.45 kg) of body weight per week.
What is the lowest calorie meal at Olive Garden?
Healthier menu choices at Olive Garden
- Spaghetti and marinara.
- Herb-grilled salmon.
- Tilapia piccata.
- Chicken piccata.
- Garlic rosemary chicken.
- Shrimp scampi.
- House salad (without croutons) with low-fat dressing, and minestrone soup.
- Chocolate mousse cake.
Is eggplant a low carb food?
And eggplant is a perfect ingredient for carb -conscious eating! It’s not only low in carbs, but also high in fiber, and loaded with nutrients.
Why eggplant is bad for you?
Eggplants are part of the nightshade family. Nightshades contain alkaloids, including solanine, which can be toxic. Solanine protects these plants while they are still developing. Eating the leaves or tubers of these plants can lead to symptoms such as burning in the throat, nausea and vomiting, and heart arrhythmias.
Is eggplant high in carbs?
A one-cup (99-gram) serving of chopped, cooked eggplant contains 8 grams of carbs, 2 of which are fiber (65). It’s not very high in most vitamins or minerals, but animal research suggests eggplant may help lower cholesterol and improve other markers of heart health ( 66 ).
What is a serving size of eggplant?
A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of eggplant has: Calories: 25.
How many calories are in one slice of fried eggplant?
Calories, Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium A 3-ounce serving of thin- sliced, fried eggplant contains 101 calories, only 17 of which are from the 2 grams of fat. Of the fat, less than 1 gram is saturated. On a 2,000- calorie diet, average adults need 44 grams of fat and should limit their intake to 16 grams of saturated fat.
Is roasted eggplant good for you?
A GREAT SOURCE OF VITAMINS & MINERALS The vitamin & mineral content of eggplants is quite extensive. They’re a great source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, fiber, folic acid, potassium, and more!