- 1 How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sub?
- 2 How many calories are in Olive Garden eggplant parmesan?
- 3 How many calories are in a whole eggplant?
- 4 How many calories are in cooked eggplant?
- 5 Is eggplant good for losing weight?
- 6 How many carbs are in eggplant parmigiana?
- 7 Is eggplant a low carb food?
- 8 What is the healthiest thing to eat at Olive Garden?
- 9 How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
- 10 Why is eggplant bad for you?
- 11 Can I eat a whole eggplant?
- 12 How many calories are in a cup of chopped eggplant?
- 13 Are eggplants good for you?
How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sub?
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 337 calories; calories from fat 15%; fat 5.5g; saturated fat 2.5g; mono fat 1.5g; poly fat 0.4g; protein 15g; carbohydrates 56g; fiber 3.2g; cholesterol 11mg; iron 2.3mg; sodium 822mg; calcium 187mg.
How many calories are in Olive Garden eggplant parmesan?
|Calories 1060||(4435 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||113 g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g||44%|
How many calories are in a whole eggplant?
While eggplant isn’t the most nutritious vegetable, it does give you a decent supply of potassium and fiber. And at just 25 calories and less than 1 gram of fat per serving, it’s a pretty guilt-free food — as long as you don’t soak it in oil.
How many calories are in cooked eggplant?
Eggplant, cooked (0.5 cup) contains 6g of carbs, 0.8g of protein, 0.2g of fat, and 34.7 calories.
Is eggplant good for losing weight?
5. Could Help With Weight Loss. Eggplants are high in fiber and low in calories, making them an excellent addition to any weight loss regimen. Fiber moves through the digestive tract slowly and can promote fullness and satiety, reducing calorie intake ( 16 ).
How many carbs are in eggplant parmigiana?
Eggplant Parmesan (1 cup) contains 6.1g of carbs, 7.1g of protein, 11.1g of fat, and 157 calories.
Is eggplant a low carb food?
And eggplant is a perfect ingredient for carb -conscious eating! It’s not only low in carbs, but also high in fiber, and loaded with nutrients.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Olive Garden?
Healthier menu choices at Olive Garden
- Spaghetti and marinara.
- Herb-grilled salmon.
- Tilapia piccata.
- Chicken piccata.
- Garlic rosemary chicken.
- Shrimp scampi.
- House salad (without croutons) with low-fat dressing, and minestrone soup.
- Chocolate mousse cake.
How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
When trying to lose weight, a general rule of thumb is to reduce your calorie intake to 500 fewer calories than your body needs to maintain your current weight. This will help you lose about 1 pound (0.45 kg) of body weight per week.
Why is eggplant bad for you?
Eggplants are part of the nightshade family. Nightshades contain alkaloids, including solanine, which can be toxic. Solanine protects these plants while they are still developing. Eating the leaves or tubers of these plants can lead to symptoms such as burning in the throat, nausea and vomiting, and heart arrhythmias.
Can I eat a whole eggplant?
To prepare your eggplant, slice off the very top and the very bottom. You can peel off the skin if you prefer, but it’s entirely edible.
How many calories are in a cup of chopped eggplant?
1 cup of cubed eggplant (without fat) has 20.5 calories, 0.148 grams of fat and 4.82 grams of carbs, and 2.46 grams of fiber.
Are eggplants good for you?
A GREAT SOURCE OF VITAMINS & MINERALS The vitamin & mineral content of eggplants is quite extensive. They’re a great source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, fiber, folic acid, potassium, and more!