- 1 What topping can I put on popcorn?
- 2 Is popcorn good with garlic salt?
- 3 What is the best way to butter popcorn?
- 4 What is healthy to put on popcorn?
- 5 What can I put on popcorn instead of butter?
- 6 What can I add to microwave popcorn?
- 7 How do you make good popcorn?
- 8 How do you add flavor to air popped popcorn?
- 9 How can I add butter to popcorn without making it soggy?
- 10 Can you put regular butter on popcorn?
- 11 What is the secret to movie theater popcorn?
What topping can I put on popcorn?
To make your home movie nights even better, here are some creative popcorn toppings to shake up your usual salt and butter routine.
- Cookies ‘n Cream. PIN IT.
- Buffalo Ranch. PIN IT.
- Toasted Coconut & Dark Chocolate. PIN IT.
- Everything Bagel. PIN IT.
- Butterscotch. PIN IT.
- Caramel Apple. PIN IT.
- Birthday Cake. PIN IT.
- Maple Bacon. PIN IT.
Is popcorn good with garlic salt?
For those on a salt restricted diet, garlic powder will work on popcorn just as well and taste as good.
What is the best way to butter popcorn?
How do you make movie theater butter for the popcorn?
- Put stick of butter in a glass measuring cup.
- Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds, or until the butter is all melted and foamy.
- Let the butter cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Take a spoon and skim off as much of the foam on top as you can.
What is healthy to put on popcorn?
My favorite, healthy popcorn seasonings
- Cocoa powder.
- Chili powder.
- Minced lemon or lime zest.
- Garlic powder.
- Black pepper.
- Curry powder.
- Nutritional yeast.
What can I put on popcorn instead of butter?
Toss olive oil with cooked popcorn or pop the popcorn in a small amount of olive oil for even flavor distribution. Olive oil pairs well with spices and herbs, helping them to stick to the popcorn.
What can I add to microwave popcorn?
Popcorn Flavor Mix-Ins:
- Melted butter.
- melted coconut oil.
- sea salt.
- curry powder.
- ranch powder.
- mac and cheese powder.
How do you make good popcorn?
Test out these nine hacks for making your popcorn even more delicious, and you’ll never crave pre-made again.
- POP IT ON THE STOVE. For a little bit of added flavor, pop your corn on the stove.
- ADD A LITTLE SWEETNESS.
- MELT ON THE BUTTER.
- SPICE IT UP.
- SAY CHEESE.
- TOSS IN SOME MIX-INS.
- HEAT THINGS UP.
- DRIZZLE ON THE GOODNESS.
How do you add flavor to air popped popcorn?
Editor: Mike, we’ve found that even just a tablespoon of olive oil, tossed with popcorn, can help make seasonings and salt stick to the popcorn better. If you’re willing to add just a small amount of healthy fat, spread throughout a whole batch, this will probably significantly help.
How can I add butter to popcorn without making it soggy?
Fill a clean paper lunch bag half-way with your popped popcorn. Drizzle your melted butter along the sides of the half-filled bag, fold over the top, and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Repeat as necessary until all your popcorn is well-buttered (and unsoggy).
Can you put regular butter on popcorn?
The Secret to Buttery Popcorn Clarified butter is the best bet for coating your kernels. Regular butter contains water and milk solids, which lead to a soggy snack. Clarified butter gives you a clean, rich, buttery flavor.
What is the secret to movie theater popcorn?
The secret ingredient is Flavacol Manufactured by Gold Medal, Flavacol is the “ secret sauce” most movie theaters use in order to produce that quintessential popcorn flavor only found in cinemas, stadiums, and the like. Flavacol is a butter-flavored, popcorn seasoning salt made of extra fine salt flakes.