- 1 How do you disassemble a cheese grater?
- 2 Can Pampered Chef cheese grater go in dishwasher?
- 3 How do you clean a Parmesan grater?
- 4 How do you use a Pampered Chef lemon zester?
- 5 What is the best rotary cheese grater?
- 6 Is The Pampered Chef mandoline dishwasher-safe?
- 7 Is Pampered Chef Garlic Press dishwasher-safe?
- 8 What is the best way to clean a cheese grater?
- 9 How do I clean and sanitize a strainer?
- 10 What are the 4 sides of a box grater used for?
How do you disassemble a cheese grater?
Answer: Turn the handle the opposite way you would use it. It all comes apart. Take the drum out of the middle.
Can Pampered Chef cheese grater go in dishwasher?
Wash prior to first use; dishwasher -safe. If hand washing, always clean Microplane® Grater blade with a nonabrasive kitchen brush.
How do you clean a Parmesan grater?
Scrub the grater with the salted lemon. Let this sit for three to five minutes. Rinse the cheese grater under very hot water to wash away any remaining lemon juice or residue. Wash the grater using dishwashing liquid, water and a microfiber cloth, just as you would clean dishes.
How do you use a Pampered Chef lemon zester?
Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe. Wash cover with a nonabrasive sponge or cloth.
- Slide off cover by holding each side and sliding away from handle.
- To grate citrus fruit for zest, hold fruit in one hand and grate away from handle.
- To replace cover, squeeze cover at sides, align with blade and slide into place.
What is the best rotary cheese grater?
The Best Rotary Grater: The Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater. We think that the Zyliss Classic Cheese Grater is the best option. Compact, but with a relatively large hopper that accommodated good -size pieces of cheese, it consistently grated cheese faster than any other model.
Is The Pampered Chef mandoline dishwasher-safe?
When you’re done, you can put this Pampered Chef mandoline slicer in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Then, just store the blades in the storage box, which is included in your order.
Is Pampered Chef Garlic Press dishwasher-safe?
Use & Care. Wash prior to first use; dishwasher – safe.
What is the best way to clean a cheese grater?
Soak a small amount of vinegar on the cloth and then use it to wipe greasy areas. Just make sure you wipe the cloth in the opposite direction that you would grate your cheese to avoid tearing the cloth. Afterwards, simply rinse the grater with water to remove any vinegary or soapy scents.
How do I clean and sanitize a strainer?
Spray the outside of the strainer so the water goes through the mesh and loosens the food particles. Then scrub both sides and rinse again.” If the sponge just isn’t doing the trick, a coarse brush (a stainless-steel brush or old toothbrush will work) can help get those stubborn bits out.
What are the 4 sides of a box grater used for?
Medium holes with a cutting edge on bottom (look like large raindrops): used for shredding. Small holes with cutting edge on bottom: used for shredding when you want it finer than the larger size. Outward protruding holes with spiky edges on all sides: used for grating.