- 1 Is popcorn good with garlic salt?
- 2 What topping can I put on popcorn?
- 3 What is the best way to butter popcorn?
- 4 What can I use instead of butter for popcorn?
- 5 How do you add flavor to air popped popcorn?
- 6 What is healthy to put on popcorn?
- 7 How do you make skinny pop taste better?
- 8 How can I add butter to popcorn without making it soggy?
- 9 What butter do movie theaters use?
- 10 What is the secret to movie theater popcorn?
Is popcorn good with garlic salt?
For those on a salt restricted diet, garlic powder will work on popcorn just as well and taste as good.
What topping can I put on popcorn?
To make your home movie nights even better, here are some creative popcorn toppings to shake up your usual salt and butter routine.
- Cookies ‘n Cream. PIN IT.
- Buffalo Ranch. PIN IT.
- Toasted Coconut & Dark Chocolate. PIN IT.
- Everything Bagel. PIN IT.
- Butterscotch. PIN IT.
- Caramel Apple. PIN IT.
- Birthday Cake. PIN IT.
- Maple Bacon. PIN IT.
What is the best way to butter popcorn?
How do you make movie theater butter for the popcorn?
- Put stick of butter in a glass measuring cup.
- Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds, or until the butter is all melted and foamy.
- Let the butter cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Take a spoon and skim off as much of the foam on top as you can.
What can I use instead of butter for popcorn?
Toss olive oil with cooked popcorn or pop the popcorn in a small amount of olive oil for even flavor distribution. Olive oil pairs well with spices and herbs, helping them to stick to the popcorn.
How do you add flavor to air popped popcorn?
Editor: Mike, we’ve found that even just a tablespoon of olive oil, tossed with popcorn, can help make seasonings and salt stick to the popcorn better. If you’re willing to add just a small amount of healthy fat, spread throughout a whole batch, this will probably significantly help.
What is healthy to put on popcorn?
My favorite, healthy popcorn seasonings
- Cocoa powder.
- Chili powder.
- Minced lemon or lime zest.
- Garlic powder.
- Black pepper.
- Curry powder.
- Nutritional yeast.
How do you make skinny pop taste better?
Heads-up, kettle corn fans: Try sprinkling your Skinny Pop with cinnamon and cocoa powder to satisfy your sweet tooth without any added sugar. This is Angelone’s go-to. For a simple kick, Mangieri likes to toss in a little bit of chili powder.
How can I add butter to popcorn without making it soggy?
Fill a clean paper lunch bag half-way with your popped popcorn. Drizzle your melted butter along the sides of the half-filled bag, fold over the top, and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Repeat as necessary until all your popcorn is well-buttered (and unsoggy).
What butter do movie theaters use?
Movie theaters use butter -flavored oil, which has a lower water content than butter so it makes popcorn less soggy. Real clarified butter has the same effect. To make it, melt 2 sticks butter in a glass measuring cup in the microwave. Let sit for a few minutes; the butter will separate into 3 layers.
What is the secret to movie theater popcorn?
The secret ingredient is Flavacol Manufactured by Gold Medal, Flavacol is the “ secret sauce” most movie theaters use in order to produce that quintessential popcorn flavor only found in cinemas, stadiums, and the like. Flavacol is a butter-flavored, popcorn seasoning salt made of extra fine salt flakes.