- 1 How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sub?
- 2 How many calories are in a whole eggplant?
- 3 How many calories are in Olive Garden eggplant parmesan?
- 4 How many calories are in a 6 inch sub?
- 5 Is eggplant good for losing weight?
- 6 Is eggplant a protein or carb?
- 7 Why eggplant is bad for you?
- 8 Can I eat a whole eggplant?
- 9 How much is a serving of eggplant parmesan?
- 10 Is eggplant a low carb food?
- 11 What is the lowest calorie meal at Olive Garden?
- 12 What is the healthiest bread at Subway?
- 13 Is a wrap better than bread?
- 14 Can I lose weight eating Subway?
How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sub?
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 337 calories; calories from fat 15%; fat 5.5g; saturated fat 2.5g; mono fat 1.5g; poly fat 0.4g; protein 15g; carbohydrates 56g; fiber 3.2g; cholesterol 11mg; iron 2.3mg; sodium 822mg; calcium 187mg.
How many calories are in a whole eggplant?
While eggplant isn’t the most nutritious vegetable, it does give you a decent supply of potassium and fiber. And at just 25 calories and less than 1 gram of fat per serving, it’s a pretty guilt-free food — as long as you don’t soak it in oil.
How many calories are in Olive Garden eggplant parmesan?
|Calories 1060||(4435 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||113 g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g||44%|
How many calories are in a 6 inch sub?
|Six- inch turkey breast sandwich||280||18g|
|Six- inch roast beef sandwich||320||25g|
|Six- inch veggie delite sandwich||230||8g|
|Six- inch subway club sandwich||310||23g|
Is eggplant good for losing weight?
5. Could Help With Weight Loss. Eggplants are high in fiber and low in calories, making them an excellent addition to any weight loss regimen. Fiber moves through the digestive tract slowly and can promote fullness and satiety, reducing calorie intake ( 16 ).
Is eggplant a protein or carb?
Eggplant, cooked (0.5 cup) contains 6g of carbs, 0.8g of protein, 0.2g of fat, and 34.7 calories.
Why eggplant is bad for you?
Eggplants are part of the nightshade family. Nightshades contain alkaloids, including solanine, which can be toxic. Solanine protects these plants while they are still developing. Eating the leaves or tubers of these plants can lead to symptoms such as burning in the throat, nausea and vomiting, and heart arrhythmias.
Can I eat a whole eggplant?
To prepare your eggplant, slice off the very top and the very bottom. You can peel off the skin if you prefer, but it’s entirely edible.
How much is a serving of eggplant parmesan?
Eggplant Parmesan (1 cup ) contains 6.1g of carbs, 7.1g of protein, 11.1g of fat, and 157 calories.
Is eggplant a low carb food?
And eggplant is a perfect ingredient for carb -conscious eating! It’s not only low in carbs, but also high in fiber, and loaded with nutrients.
What is the lowest calorie meal at Olive Garden?
Healthier menu choices at Olive Garden
- Spaghetti and marinara.
- Herb-grilled salmon.
- Tilapia piccata.
- Chicken piccata.
- Garlic rosemary chicken.
- Shrimp scampi.
- House salad (without croutons) with low-fat dressing, and minestrone soup.
- Chocolate mousse cake.
What is the healthiest bread at Subway?
Some of the healthiest Subway bread options are the 9-grain wheat, the 9-grain honey oat, and the multigrain and artisan flatbreads. These are fairly low in calories, but more importantly, they’re fairly low in something that plagues the nutrition of many other Subway breads —sodium.
Is a wrap better than bread?
In general, wraps usually have less fibre and more carbs, saturated fat and sodium than bread – but they can still be a healthy option for lunch.
Can I lose weight eating Subway?
While the ” Subway Diet ” may result in weight loss due to an overall reduction in calories consumed, it severely restricts food choices. Most experts believe that a balanced diet containing a variety of different foods is the healthiest way to lose weight.