- 1 Is there protein in eggplant parmesan?
- 2 How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sandwich?
- 3 How much protein is in a veggie sandwich?
- 4 How many calories is eggplant parm hero?
- 5 Why are eggplants bad for you?
- 6 Is eggplant a protein or carb?
- 7 Is sandwich a junk food?
- 8 Does Vegetable Sandwich have protein?
- 9 Is veg sandwich good for weight loss?
Is there protein in eggplant parmesan?
Eggplant Parmesan (1 cup) contains 6.1g of carbs, 7.1g of protein, 11.1g of fat, and 157 calories.
How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sandwich?
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 337 calories; calories from fat 15%; fat 5.5g; saturated fat 2.5g; mono fat 1.5g; poly fat 0.4g; protein 15g; carbohydrates 56g; fiber 3.2g; cholesterol 11mg; iron 2.3mg; sodium 822mg; calcium 187mg.
How much protein is in a veggie sandwich?
Note: a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet. How to burn 266 calories that come from Vegetable Sandwich?
|Value per per sandwiche||% Daily Values|
How many calories is eggplant parm hero?
423 calories; fat 9g; cholesterol 7mg; saturated fat 3g; carbohydrates 73g; mono fat 2g; poly fat 1g; insoluble fiber 9g; sugars 17g; protein 13g; vitamin a 534.5IU; vitamin c 4.1mg; thiamin 0.5mg; riboflavin 0.4mg; niacin equivalents 6.7mg; vitamin b6 0.2mg; folate 149.2mcg; vitamin b12 0.1mcg; sodium 1011mg;
Why are eggplants bad for you?
Eggplants are part of the nightshade family. Nightshades contain alkaloids, including solanine, which can be toxic. Solanine protects these plants while they are still developing. Eating the leaves or tubers of these plants can lead to symptoms such as burning in the throat, nausea and vomiting, and heart arrhythmias.
Is eggplant a protein or carb?
Rich in Many Nutrients Carbs: 5 grams. Fiber: 3 grams. Protein: 1 gram. Manganese: 10% of the RDI.
Is sandwich a junk food?
Even though a veg sandwich is made of various vegetables, it can be unhealthy due to the amount of processing the ingredients have gone through. Besides, some veg burgers are loaded with excess amounts of sodium, which can cause trouble to your heart and kidney.
Does Vegetable Sandwich have protein?
1. Loaded Vegetable Sandwich. Besides packing in impressive amounts of fibre from vegetables like bell peppers, eggplant, zucchini and broccoli, this sandwich also contains protein from brie cheese.
Is veg sandwich good for weight loss?
Yes, you can enjoy a sandwich and still lose weight if you load up veggies, use the right bread, and master your protein portions. Use this neat chart from the ‘Stop & Drop Diet ‘ to master the art of making healthy, slimming sammies.