Often asked: How To Make Parmesan Garlic Popcorn Seasoning?
- 1 What’s a good seasoning for popcorn?
- 2 Is popcorn good with garlic salt?
- 3 What is the best way to butter popcorn?
- 4 What do you sprinkle on popcorn?
- 5 How do you make seasoning for popcorn?
- 6 How can I spice up popcorn at home?
- 7 What can I use instead of butter for popcorn?
- 8 What can I add to microwave popcorn?
- 9 How can I add butter to popcorn without making it soggy?
- 10 What is the secret to movie theater popcorn?
- 11 How do you add melted butter to popcorn?
- 12 What to add to popcorn healthy?
- 13 How do you make skinny pop taste better?
What’s a good seasoning for popcorn?
Seven Sweet and Salty Ways to Season Your Popcorn
- Faux cheesy: Add 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast and 2 teaspoon melted butter or olive oil.
- Parmesan, garlic and pepper: Combine 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Garlic chili lime:
- Peanut butter and honey:
Is popcorn good with garlic salt?
For those on a salt restricted diet, garlic powder will work on popcorn just as well and taste as good.
What is the best way to butter popcorn?
How do you make movie theater butter for the popcorn?
- Put stick of butter in a glass measuring cup.
- Microwave on high for 30-40 seconds, or until the butter is all melted and foamy.
- Let the butter cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Take a spoon and skim off as much of the foam on top as you can.
What do you sprinkle on popcorn?
In a small bowl whisk together 1/2 cup nutritional yeast, 1 teaspoon chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Drizzle butter and sprinkle nutritional yeast mixture over the popcorn, and stir until the popcorn is well-coated.
How do you make seasoning for popcorn?
Spray freshly popped popcorn with Kernel Season’s Spritzer or another butter/oil spray to help the seasoning stick. Generously sprinkle with one capful of seasoning and shake well. Q: Should the popcorn be hot when I sprinkle on the seasoning?
How can I spice up popcorn at home?
Spritz on some coconut oil or melted butter and then sprinkle the popcorn with brown sugar and cinnamon – could throw in a little salt if you’d like. Other great additions would be nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, powdered ginger, or vanilla sugar.
What can I use instead of butter for popcorn?
Toss olive oil with cooked popcorn or pop the popcorn in a small amount of olive oil for even flavor distribution. Olive oil pairs well with spices and herbs, helping them to stick to the popcorn.
What can I add to microwave popcorn?
Popcorn Flavor Mix-Ins:
- Melted butter.
- melted coconut oil.
- sea salt.
- curry powder.
- ranch powder.
- mac and cheese powder.
How can I add butter to popcorn without making it soggy?
Fill a clean paper lunch bag half-way with your popped popcorn. Drizzle your melted butter along the sides of the half-filled bag, fold over the top, and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Repeat as necessary until all your popcorn is well-buttered (and unsoggy).
What is the secret to movie theater popcorn?
The secret ingredient is Flavacol Manufactured by Gold Medal, Flavacol is the “ secret sauce” most movie theaters use in order to produce that quintessential popcorn flavor only found in cinemas, stadiums, and the like. Flavacol is a butter-flavored, popcorn seasoning salt made of extra fine salt flakes.
How do you add melted butter to popcorn?
- Melt 1-2 tablespoons of butter (more if you’re a butter -head).
- Fill a clean paper lunch bag half-way with your popped popcorn.
- Drizzle your melted butter along the sides of the half-filled bag, fold over the top, and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
What to add to popcorn healthy?
My favorite, healthy popcorn seasonings
- Cocoa powder.
- Chili powder.
- Minced lemon or lime zest.
- Garlic powder.
- Black pepper.
- Curry powder.
- Nutritional yeast.
How do you make skinny pop taste better?
Heads-up, kettle corn fans: Try sprinkling your Skinny Pop with cinnamon and cocoa powder to satisfy your sweet tooth without any added sugar. This is Angelone’s go-to. For a simple kick, Mangieri likes to toss in a little bit of chili powder.