- 1 What wine goes good with eggplant parmesan?
- 2 What do I serve with eggplant parmesan?
- 3 What kind of wine goes good with eggplant?
- 4 What is the best wine to drink with moussaka?
- 5 What wine goes with tomato sauce pasta?
- 6 What wine goes with aubergine curry?
- 7 What dessert goes with eggplant parmesan?
- 8 What do you soak eggplant in before cooking?
- 9 Is eggplant good for weight loss?
- 10 What wines with lasagna?
- 11 What kind of wine goes best with Greek food?
- 12 What Alcohol goes well with Greek food?
- 13 What wine goes with tzatziki sauce?
What wine goes good with eggplant parmesan?
Good options for Eggplant Parmesan include:
- White Zinfandel (Best)
- Sauvignon Blanc.
- Barbera (Best)
- Pinot Noir.
What do I serve with eggplant parmesan?
What to Serve with Eggplant Parmesan
- Antipasto Salad.
- Italian Sausage.
- Garlic Bread.
- Grilled Zucchini.
- Roasted Broccolini.
- Fresh Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette.
What kind of wine goes good with eggplant?
Eggplant is a surprisingly good partner with red wines like Syrah, Zinfandel, Merlot, Malbec, Petite Sirah and Cabernet Sauvignon.
What is the best wine to drink with moussaka?
MOUSSAKA. Serve the savoury, richer wine styles with a hearty yet gentle moussaka, but nothing too overpowering. Wine to match: Tempranillo. Alternative options: Sangiovese, Barbera or Shiraz.
What wine goes with tomato sauce pasta?
Since pasta dishes with tomato sauce are acidic, it’s best to pair them with a medium-bodied red wine. A wine that doesn’t match the acidity of the sauce will make the wine taste bland. An example of the perfect red wine for a tomato -based sauce would be a cabernet sauvignon or Zinfandel.
What wine goes with aubergine curry?
The best 3 wines to pair with CREAMY AUBERGINE CURRY BBC GOOD FOOD are below.
- White: German Riesling.
- Red: Argentinian Malbec.
- White: Californian Chardonnay.
What dessert goes with eggplant parmesan?
After the eggplant parmesan meal, you can serve a light dessert. You can try ice cream with sliced strawberries, ricotta cheese with the orange zest fruit pies, coffee with the biscotti, or granita.
What do you soak eggplant in before cooking?
Soak eggplant slices or cubes in milk for about 30 minutes before cooking. The milk not only tempers the bitterness, but it actually makes for eggplant that is extra creamy, since the vegetable acts like a sponge and soaks up a good amount of milk in its flesh.
Is eggplant good for weight loss?
Could Help With Weight Loss Eggplants are high in fiber and low in calories, making them an excellent addition to any weight loss regimen. Fiber moves through the digestive tract slowly and can promote fullness and satiety, reducing calorie intake ( 16 ).
What wines with lasagna?
Pairing lasagne and wine: Quick guide
- Beef lasagne calls for ripe, juicy red wines.
- Try Barbera, Gamay, plus lighter styles of Carignan and Sangiovese.
- Avoid too much oak and tannin.
- Vegetarian lasagne fans could try lightly oaked Chardonnay.
What kind of wine goes best with Greek food?
The Right Wine Pairings for Greek Food
- Meze (ie dips and pita bread) – a light red like a Pinot Noir or Sangiovese.
- Salads – Sangiovese.
- Fish, seafood and poultry-based dishes – Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling, Rosé
- Lamb/beef – Syrah/Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Red-sauce based dishes – Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot.
What Alcohol goes well with Greek food?
Retsina is a dry white wine flavoured with pine resin. The resin used to be added to preserve the wine on sea voyages and the Greeks developed a taste for it which has lasted to this day. Aromatic and fresh, it can go well with any Greek food, if you develop the taste for it.
What wine goes with tzatziki sauce?
If you need a wine to pair with Tzatziki, you could try a Pinot Noir to go with it. (PEE-noh NWAHR): A red wine with red berry, cherry, cinnamon and cola.