Quick Answer: How Many Calories In 1/2 A Eggplant Parmesan Grinder?
- 1 How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sub?
- 2 How many calories are in a whole eggplant?
- 3 How many calories are in Olive Garden eggplant parmesan?
- 4 How many calories are in a small Italian grinder?
- 5 Is eggplant good for losing weight?
- 6 Is eggplant a protein or carb?
- 7 Why is eggplant bad for you?
- 8 Can I eat a whole eggplant?
- 9 How much is a serving of eggplant parmesan?
- 10 How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
- 11 What is the healthiest thing to eat at Olive Garden?
- 12 Are Italian hoagies healthy?
- 13 How many calories are in a Italian grinder?
- 14 Are Italian sandwiches healthy?
How many calories are in a eggplant Parmesan sub?
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 337 calories; calories from fat 15%; fat 5.5g; saturated fat 2.5g; mono fat 1.5g; poly fat 0.4g; protein 15g; carbohydrates 56g; fiber 3.2g; cholesterol 11mg; iron 2.3mg; sodium 822mg; calcium 187mg.
How many calories are in a whole eggplant?
While eggplant isn’t the most nutritious vegetable, it does give you a decent supply of potassium and fiber. And at just 25 calories and less than 1 gram of fat per serving, it’s a pretty guilt-free food — as long as you don’t soak it in oil.
How many calories are in Olive Garden eggplant parmesan?
|Calories 1060||(4435 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||113 g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g||44%|
How many calories are in a small Italian grinder?
Italian Grinder (1 serving) contains 0g of carbs, 15g of protein, 25g of fat, and 290 calories.
Is eggplant good for losing weight?
5. Could Help With Weight Loss. Eggplants are high in fiber and low in calories, making them an excellent addition to any weight loss regimen. Fiber moves through the digestive tract slowly and can promote fullness and satiety, reducing calorie intake ( 16 ).
Is eggplant a protein or carb?
Eggplant, cooked (0.5 cup) contains 6g of carbs, 0.8g of protein, 0.2g of fat, and 34.7 calories.
Why is eggplant bad for you?
Eggplants are part of the nightshade family. Nightshades contain alkaloids, including solanine, which can be toxic. Solanine protects these plants while they are still developing. Eating the leaves or tubers of these plants can lead to symptoms such as burning in the throat, nausea and vomiting, and heart arrhythmias.
Can I eat a whole eggplant?
To prepare your eggplant, slice off the very top and the very bottom. You can peel off the skin if you prefer, but it’s entirely edible.
How much is a serving of eggplant parmesan?
Eggplant Parmesan (1 cup ) contains 6.1g of carbs, 7.1g of protein, 11.1g of fat, and 157 calories.
How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
When trying to lose weight, a general rule of thumb is to reduce your calorie intake to 500 fewer calories than your body needs to maintain your current weight. This will help you lose about 1 pound (0.45 kg) of body weight per week.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Olive Garden?
Healthier menu choices at Olive Garden
- Spaghetti and marinara.
- Herb-grilled salmon.
- Tilapia piccata.
- Chicken piccata.
- Garlic rosemary chicken.
- Shrimp scampi.
- House salad (without croutons) with low-fat dressing, and minestrone soup.
- Chocolate mousse cake.
Are Italian hoagies healthy?
As any Philadelphian knows, a hoagie by any other name — sub, grinder, hero, zeppelin, or poor boy — isn’t a hoagie. But, as with most things that are off-the-chart delicious, hoagies aren’t the healthiest things on the menu. In fact, a classic Italian hoagie has roughly: 700 calories.
How many calories are in a Italian grinder?
Sandwiches Italian Grinder contains 54.5g of carbs, 29g of protein, 20g of fat, and 540 calories.
Are Italian sandwiches healthy?
Italian. “The only redeeming quality is the presence of olive oil, spices, and veggies,” says Shapiro. But the cheese and the different types of processed meat can’t win. “There just isn’t a healthy salami.”