- 1 What goes good with garlic parmesan pretzel crisps?
- 2 What do you dip pretzel crisps in?
- 3 What goes good with soft pretzels?
- 4 How many calories are in garlic parmesan pretzel?
- 5 Are pretzel crisps baked or fried?
- 6 What happened to Bacon Habanero pretzel crisps?
- 7 Are Soft Pretzels bad for you?
- 8 How do you eat soft pretzels?
What goes good with garlic parmesan pretzel crisps?
The best part of the pretzel – that satisfying flavor and crunch – is crispy thin and baked with a light, savory garlic flavor for big flavor in a light, crispy snack. Try with salsa, hummus, chili, cheese, and all your favorite dips.
What do you dip pretzel crisps in?
Fun Dips with Pretzel Crisps
- 1 Box Funfetti Cake Mix.
- 2 Cup Cool Whip.
- 2 Cup Vanilla Yogurt.
- 4 oz goat cheese.
- 2 tsp horseradish.
What goes good with soft pretzels?
The most common dip for a pretzel is yellow mustard. Though other options exist to entice customers with unique flavors. Other dips you’ll find on the menu include honey mustard, cheddar cheese, pizza sauce, cream cheese, nacho cheese, caramel, and icing.
How many calories are in garlic parmesan pretzel?
Contains: Wheat, Milk. Produced in a facility that handles soy. Garlic Parmesan Pretzel Crisps®
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*:|
|Total Fat: 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g||0%|
Are pretzel crisps baked or fried?
Our Everything Pretzel Crisps ® flavor, sprinkled generously with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, onions and garlic with just a pinch of salt, more than lives up to its name. Packed with flavor, baked, not fried. Everything Pretzel Crisps ® deliver great taste without the guilt.
What happened to Bacon Habanero pretzel crisps?
Item is no longer available. Perfectly flavored Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps ® give you that satisfying, hearty crunch in a versatile shape that’s dippable, spreadable, and deliciously snackable.
Are Soft Pretzels bad for you?
Pretzels are not very healthy. They are high in salt and made of simple carbs, which cause your blood sugar to rise quickly. Whole-wheat or unsalted pretzels are the healthiest choices.
How do you eat soft pretzels?
How to Serve a Soft Pretzel
- Dash It. A dash of salt is the classic way to eat a soft pretzel. Why mess with a good thing?
- Dunk It. Looking for a snack that’s more sweet than savory?
- Dip It. Hot mustard, gooey chocolate, nacho cheese… the possibilities are endless.
- Drape it. What’s better than a soft pretzel?